LG Bridge Download Free For Windows 7, 8, 10
The LG Bridge is software that permits you to make backups, start firmware updates, and manage all your LG devices utilizing the two features of the app: Backup and AirDrive. It has more capabilities than the LG Mobile Support Tool that permits just the firmware updates on your LG phones. After connecting your phone to the PC utilizing the USB cable or establishing the wi-fi connection, when the preferred items are chosen, this tool will start the process. We have to say that the app is a bit slow occasionally and requires more polish. Otherwise, it has a fresh, clean, and intuitive interface that’s unlikely to provide you any issues.
LG Bridge Features:
Check out the following features of the LG Bridge download:
- LG Backup:
It permits you to make a backup of the personal data from the LG phone. LG Bridge also allows you to backup your Device Settings, Home Screen, Contacts, and Applications to the PC. The backup can then be restored anytime utilizing a USB cable.Download Clone CD
- LG Air Drive:
It permits the users to manage all the contents of the LG phone wirelessly. All you need to do is to sign-in into your LG account on the device and LG Bridge. Once you’re signed in using the same account, you can simply manage all the contents of the device wirelessly.
LG Bridge permits the users to auto-disconnect the LG device from Bridge for saving the phone battery and data. You can also choose a particular folder from the PC to be shared with the LG phone.
- Software Update:
LG Bridge permits the users to update the LG phone to the newest version of the software accessible for the device. For updating the device, you have to connect it to your PC utilizing a USB cable.Download Adobe Application Manager
How Can You Download & Install This Tool On The PC?
The steps mentioned below will get you and the PC ready for everything this app has to provide, comprising restorations, backups, software updates, and file transfers.
- First of all, download the LG Bridge from the link given.
- Then, click on the downloaded LGBridge_Setup.exe file.
- Click Next > the checkbox which says I agree to all of the terms and conditions.
- Click Next > Install.
- Now, click on the Next button when the installation is complete > Finish.
- Open the tool from the Start menu or desktop.
- Click LG AirDrive from the top menu.
- Click on the sign-in button with Google or Sign in with a diverse account if you do not have your Google account.
- Then, enter the email address > Next.
- Enter the password > hit Sign in.
- Now, click on the Allow button > set the birth date > Click Save.
- Click Agree > OK.
A Handy Tool For All The LG 4G Users:
In the eventuality that you’re a proud user of the LG 4G smartphone or tablet, and you’d like to be capable of managing all your data on the mobile device more efficiently, then maybe the LG Bridge could really lend you a hand.