Kingo Root Download For Windows 7,8 & 10 For Free
Kingo root application for PC is a tool that will allow you to root the Android devices simply by connecting it to the computer system using USB. Although the interface of the Kingo Root is in Chinese, you won’t need to learn the language to utilize it. The process of rooting the Android device with Kingo Root is extremely simple. The phone will be rooted in a few seconds.
Kingo Root For Pc
Please keep in mind that the for PC might not be capable of identifying certain Android devices since it does not support all the models available. Despite this fact, it is extremely helpful (and user-friendly) software. The Kingo Root is a decent app to root the device that functions pretty well despite its flaws. You can simply download the full version of Kingo Root apk file from the link given and install it on your computer.Get Windows 7 Pro ISO
Root Your Android Device With One Simple Click Using
- First of all download the Kingo Root for pc on your computer. The download link is given here.
- Open the app on the computer and wait for a few seconds > follow the on-screen Instructions for installing the install Kingo Root.
- After you open the application, there’ll be a message that says Connect the device. Plug in the Android phone to the system utilizing a USB. Once it is connected, the tool will automatically detect its Android version and model. It might take a minute for those users who don’t have the device driver installed on the computer. This tool will install that for you. Do make certain you have a consistent net connection to complete the driver installation. For the user who already has the device driver installed on computer, the Kingo Root will automatically detect that.
- For enabling the USB debugging on the device navigate to Settings then About Phone then go to Build number and then Tap it seven times to become developer > again navigate to Settings then Developer Options then USB Debugging > enable it.
- Click Try to Root. The rooting process will start with a progress count. It’ll take a little time to finish. Don’t move, touch, or unplug the device. The device will reboot numerous times during the rooting process.
- You’ll see a Root completed note with a huge tick on the computer once it is done. It denotes that you have rooted the device successfully. It’ll be secure to close the app.
- During this time, the device will restart itself. Once it is rebooted, you can simply install any of root checker apps and click on verify root to check if the device has been rooted successfully.