Intel Widi Download Free For Windows 10, 7, 8
The WiDi (Wireless Display) was technology created by Intel that allowed users for streaming movies, music, videos, photos, and applications without cables from a compatible system to a compatible HDTV or through the utilization of any adapter with some other monitor or HDTV. The Intel WiDi supported 5.1 surround sound, high definition 1080p video quality, and low latency to interact with apps sent to the television from a computer.
Utilizing this widget, people can perform diverse functions at the same time on their computer systems and television like checking email on the computer while streaming a film to the television from that same device. This technology was discontinued in the year 2015 in the Miracast favor, a standard created by the Wi-Fi coalition and supported by the Windows 8.1 and later natively. The Intel WiDi download link is given here. Simply click on it for downloading the drivers.
- Connect the Intel-based graphics cards to your smartphones, televisions, and digital living network alliance (DLNA) devices
- Share the screen across the wireless networks
- Works with tablets and cell phones
- Broadcasts in 4K video
- Stream ultra high definition content over Wi-Fi
For utilizing the WiDi, you require the following things:
- A wireless display compatible WiDi adapter like a certified WiDi adapter or the display device
- An Intel wireless display compatible computer with wireless display software installed
This device connects to The HD television.
Recommendations For The Configuration:
For having the best experience, utilize the following instructions:
- For streaming the net content through the computer, connect the computer with network wire and then stream to the wireless display device.
- Stream the media files stored on the PC, not wirelessly from the net.
- Placing the PC and the wireless display receiver in the same room provides the best performance.
How Can You Install The Intel WiDi Driver On Windows 7 System ?
- Make certain to meet all the system requirements first.
- Then, download the Intel WiDi driver file from the given link.
- Now, save the package on an easily accessible location (like on the desktop).
- Find and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Allow your Windows to run that file (if required).
- Read End User License Agreement (EULA) and agree to continue with the installation.
- Now, pursue the on-screen instructions.
- Then, close the window and carry out a system restart for allowing all the changes to happen.
Utilizing WiDi is an effortless task with a Windows system, and this utility offers a few diverse options and an alternative interface to mirror the screen on a TV. Currently, WiDi is compatible with a lot of diverse Smart televisions like those by Vizio, Sony, LG, Panasonic, and Samsung. Setup for every model is diverse, but in this case, connecting to the LG television running WebOS was simple. All things considered, Intel wireless display provides the ability to do away with wires and share the computer screen in HD, with the best quality, to the TV and digital receiver setup.