CommView Download Free For Windows 7, 8, 10
CommView for wifi is an extremely powerful tool that can be utilized for monitoring the wireless network as well as for analyzing the network in yet they particularly created for the 802.11 a/b/n/g/ac network types. This utility is, indeed, extremely easy to use app simply without the help of anyone. The program would assist the users in precisely recording each packet that flows through the network karma, an extremely comprehensive list of the stations and access points that are going through the network. It assists in analyzing each connection correctly, the nodes, access points, as well as the statistics that go through the network.
CommView For Wi-Fi Features:
- Specify WPA or WEP keys for decrypting the encrypted packets
- Scan the air for the Wi-Fi access points and stations
- See the thorough IP connections statistics: ports, IP addresses, and sessions, etc.
- See the thorough per-channel and per-node statistics
- Load and see the captured files offline
- Configure the alarms that can inform you about significant events, like the high bandwidth utilization, suspicious packets, rogue access points, and unknown addresses, etc.
- Export the IP address to the SmartWhois for easy and quick IP lookup
- Export and import the packets in EtherPeek, Sniffer, Observer, AiroPeek, Wireshark/Tcpdump, NetMon, and Wireshark/pcapng formats
- Capture the data from several channels at the same time utilizing numerous USB adapters
- And a lot more!
It’ll show many charts and details about the analyzed data. You can see the particulars about the sessions, used ports, and more. You can also scan for the wifi networks and different access points, see the signal strength and check the bandwidth usage. It checks the strength of WPA or WEP keys and passwords, also can inform you about diverse events. In the end, you’ll see that this app is an awesome resource as it comprises a VIP model for better analysis, as well as the playback whenever you have the voice communication. No matter the encryption type that’s made upon packets, tool to assist you in decrypting them, and they’re carried down to the lowest comprehensible layer. It can also easily support well over one hundred protocols and provides you with the luxury to see the particulars of each packet flight captured over the network.
This Tool Features Full Decoding Of The Protocols:
BGP, DAYTIME, CDP, BCAST, ARP, BMP, DIAG, FTP, EIGRP, GRE, DHCP, DDNS, DNS, H.225, H.323, H.263, G.723, H.261, IGRP, IGMP, IPSec, IMAP, IPv6, IPv4, HTTPS, HTTP, ICQ, ICMP, NDS, NCP, NFS, NetBIOS, HSRP, IPX, MS SQL, LDAP, PPP, POP3, RARP, NNTP, NLSP, OSPF, NTP, RIPX, RIP, RPC, RMCP, RTP, PPPoE, RDP, RADIUS, SAP, SMB, SIP, RSVP, RTSP, RTCP, SER, SNMP, SPX, SOCKS, SNA, SMTP, SNTP, TELNET, TLS, TCP, SSH, TFTP, WDOG, WAP, TIME, VTP, UDP, 802.1Q, YMSG, and 802.1X.
In brief, it is safe to say that the CommView for wifi download can really manage to put up an extremely great performance, backed by the strong feature pack. It offers a lot of helpful features and, even if it is addressed to experts rather than the average users, the program is still quite simple to use.