Brother MFC J480DW Driver Download Free For Windows 7, 8, 10
The drivers are the most significant part of any printer. One can select the driver based on the OS they utilize. We guide you to choose the featured software and driver for the printer you have. The Brother MFC j480dw driver is appropriate for the MS Win OS. It’s a program for the Brother printer for connecting with your PC. You can check the full features of this printer driver and study how it can really work for your requirements. Before downloading this printer driver, you can contemplate that it’s compatible with the OS.
The users utilize guidelines for Brother MFC j480dw download and install the driver properly on their PC. At the developer website, you can get the installation guide. With that, you can easily install it rapidly in the system without facing any problem. It’s a reliable and multi-purpose printer device that provides enough features. It generates clear and sharp outputs on your printed text. This one improves the working place performance that is useful for a lot of industries and offices in the present situation.
Specifications Of Brother MFC J480DW:
The important control portion of such a printer has an LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) that has the color touchscreen. This part measures the diagonal size of 44.9 Millimeter and a TFT (Thin Film Transistor) touch panel for the color display. The power usage is through AC (Alternating Current) with a range between 100-120 volts at 50/60 Hertz. There’re also standard power consumptions that are related to the continuing process of your printer.
The operating temp of your printer is within the range of 10-350 Celsius. Conversely, the field is between 20-330 Celsius for producing the best print quality. Similarly, the suitable humidity range is between twenty and eighty percent without condensation at all times. Your printer also has the automatic doc feeder that can hold up to twenty pages of your printer.
The Driver Installation Process:
- The following instructions are for Win 7 OS, might be diverse from the other OS or windows versions.
- If your driver is installed on the PC, delete it before installing the new one.
- And you have to sign in as an Admin.
- If the Windows UAC prompt is shown, simply hit Yes.
- If your Win Security dialog box emerges, check Always trust software from the Brother Industries and hit Install.
- Make sure your PC and your Brother machine are not connected.
- When the download is done, and you’re all set to install your files. Simply click on Open Folder > click the downloaded Brother MFC j480dw file. Makes sure it is an executable file.
- You can choose the default location for saving your files. Click on next > wait while the installer extracts your files for preparing for the installation.
- NOTE: If you have closed the screen of Download Complete, simply browse to your folder where you have saved the executable file > click it.
- Choose the language you want to use in the future > click OK.
- Now, simply follow the on-screen installation directions.
The Uninstallation Guide:
- Open Devices & Printers by simply hitting your Start button > choose Devices & Printers from the Start menu.
- Then, right-click on the printer that you desire to remove > select Remove device > click on Yes.
- If you cannot remove your printer, then simply right-click on the printer again > click Run as Admin > click on Remove device > Yes.